<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4481957130455306514?origin\x3dhttp://mrsjungyunhoselina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I love the way you look at me,
Your eyes so bright and blue.
I love the way you kiss me,
Your lips so soft and smooth.

I love the way you make me so happy,
And the ways you show you care.
I love the way you say, "I Love You,"
And the way you're always there.

I love the way you touch me,
Always sending chills down my spine.
I love that you are with me,
And glad that you are mine.


=+=

A stranger you were once.
Then, with a gentle look you took my hand.
As our lives engaged,
you lit my life and I held both your hands.
Now that decades have passed,
ours souls have indeed become one.
How fortunate we are
that we have found the love so true
that everyone dreams about.


=+=

Your lips speak soft sweetness
Your touch a cool caress
I am lost in your magic
My heart beats within your chest

I think of you each morning
And dream of you each night
I think of your arms being around me
And cannot express my delight

Never have I fallen
But I am quickly on my way
You hold a heart in your hands
That has never before been given away

=+=

I love you so deeply,
I love you so much,
I love the sound of your voice
And the way that we touch.
I love your warm smile
And your kind, thoughtful way,
The joy that you bring
To my life every day.
I love you today
As I have from the start,
And I'll love you forever
With all of my heart.


=+=

When I'm with you,
eternity is a step away,
my love continues to grow,
with each passing day.

This treasure of love,
I cherish within my soul,
how much I love you...
you'll never really know.

You bring a joy to my heart,
I've never felt before,
with each touch of your hand,
I love you more and more.

Whenever we say goodbye,
whenever we part,
know I hold you dearly,
deep inside my heart.

So these seven words,
I pray you hold true,
"Forever And Always,
I Will Love You."

===================
+++++++++++++++++++
===================

BleedinG HearT
9:15 PM


♥ YunHo's Girl

Mrs Jung Selina

Selina

Name: Selina Jung Lee

D.O.B: 26 Aug 1991

Age: 19

Status: Married

♥ Likeys & Hateys


♥ LIKEYS

Telling Jokes

Surfing The Net

DBSK, Luo Zhi Xiang

Hanging Out With Friends

Listening To K ; J ; Cpop Songs


♥ HATEYS

Liars

Insects

Backstabber

People Insulting Her

Being Force 2 Do Things

♥ CHATTYS


♥ DJ World

♥ Have A Nice Day!

= Idols Pics/News =

[BS] 2U Angels
[BS] DBSK SlpLess Night
[BS] SharingYC
*********************

= Others =

Mr Mark Lee
Mrs Betsy Tan
Xiaogui
Wi Gun
Noelle
XiaoZhu (LZX)

= DongBangJunior fwenz =

Anna
Chrismeen
Hilda
Huiyun
Kaiqi

= Primary Fwenz =

Clarissa
Jacinta
Julin
Shina

= Secondary Fwenz =

Cherilyn
HuiHuang
Iskandar
Nurul Farhan
Triniton
Vincent
XueYing
YuTing

= ITE Fwenz =

Athari
Eddie
Janelle
Janet
Jason
Jessalyn
Joey
JunHao
KarHoon
MiaoLi
Rachel
Shilah
Terence
WeiSheng
Wendy
Zhen Yao
Zaki
*********************

♥ My Calendar

January 2008

Mark Lee BDae-09.JAN
Janelle BDae-12.JAN
JaeJoong BDae-26.JAN
February 2008

Yunho BDae-06.FEB
HanKyung BDae-09.FEB
SiWon BDae-10.FEB
Rachel(niece)BDae-14.FEB
ChangMin BDae-18.FEB
James BDae-26.FEB
March 2008

KyuHyun BDae-02.MAR
HongKi Bdae-02.MAR
Weisheng BDae-12.MAR
Clarissa BDae-27.MAR
April 2008

Eunhyuk BDae-04.APR
JongHyun BDae-8.APR
MeiMei(niece)BDae-15.APR
Terence BDae-18.APR
Zhenyao Bdae-23.APR
MAY 2008

Deborah(niece)BDae-03.MAY
JieJie BDae-08.MAY
YuTing BDae-10.MAY
WenJun BDae-10.MAY
Triniton BDae-17.MAY
Jessayln BDae-17.MAY
Zaki BDae-30.MAY
JUNE 2008

YooChun BDae-04.JUNE
Miaoli Bdae-15.JUNE
RyeoWook BDae-21.JUNE
Aida BDae-22.JUNE
JunDa BDae-22.JUNE
Shar Bda-22.JUNE
JULY 2008

Eeteuk BDae-01.JULY
HeeChul BDae-10.JULY
TaeMin BDae-18.JULY
Jason BDae-18.JULY
WeiJun BDae-21.JULY
Jessamine BDae-28.JULY
XiaoZhu BDae-30.JULY
Mummy BDae-31.JULY
AUGUST 2008

Karhoon BDae-06.AUG
Felicia BDae-08.AUG
Calvin BDae-09.AUG
Jonathan(nephew)BDae-11.AUG
Lela BDae-24.AUG
Eddie BDae-26.AUG
Vincent Bdae-28.AUG
MatsumotoJun BDae-30.AUG
SEPTEMBER 2008

Vincent BDae-01.SEP
Hazim BDae-02.SEP
Eunice(niece)BDae-05.SEP
Juliana BDae-06.SEP
XueYing BDae-14.SEP
Key BDae-23.SEP
OCTOBER 2008

Shilah BDae-07.OCT
Tiffany Bdae-24.OCT
NOVEMBER 2008

Joey BDae-06.NOV
Xiang Ning Bdae-11.NOV
Min Hwan Bdae-11.NOV
Shahidah(niece)BDae-20.NOV
Joel(nephew)BDae-21.NOV
Xiaogui Bdae-28.Nov
Rachel BDae-29.NOV
DECEMBER 2008

Steven BDae-02.DEC
MinHo Bdae-09.DEC
Onew BDae-14.DEC
Junsu BDae-15.DEC
Raymond Bdae-15.DEC
JaeJin Bdae-17.DEC
Athari BDae-20.DEC
Junhao BDae-21.DEC
Chrismeen BDae-25.DEC