<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4481957130455306514?origin\x3dhttp://mrsjungyunhoselina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

If I could write a story
It would be the greatest ever told
Of a kind and loving father
Who had a heart of gold

If could write a million pages
But still be unable to say, just how
Much I love and miss him
Every single day

I will remember all he taught me
I'm hurt but won't be sad
‘coz he'll send me down the answers
And he'll always be MY DAD

===

Feeling lost without him
Feeling empty to
I used to be my daddy's girl
This I know was true.
Now that we have split apart
Gone our separate ways
I pray to God each night
To bring us back together someday.
Yet I fear this is impossible
Not right now anyway.
I still hold out hope
To be my daddy's girl again someday.
Yet still all I can say is,
I'm feeling lost without him
Feeling empty too
Dear God I’m still praying
Please oh please to help me get through

===

today is the day u left us forever
and never returned.
its been 5 years.
i miss u daddy~
hope to see u again
but i know i only can see u in my dreams..

BleedinG HearT
10:20 PM


♥ YunHo's Girl

Mrs Jung Selina

Selina

Name: Selina Jung Lee

D.O.B: 26 Aug 1991

Age: 19

Status: Married

♥ Likeys & Hateys


♥ LIKEYS

Telling Jokes

Surfing The Net

DBSK, Luo Zhi Xiang

Hanging Out With Friends

Listening To K ; J ; Cpop Songs


♥ HATEYS

Liars

Insects

Backstabber

People Insulting Her

Being Force 2 Do Things

♥ CHATTYS


♥ DJ World

♥ Have A Nice Day!

= Idols Pics/News =

[BS] 2U Angels
[BS] DBSK SlpLess Night
[BS] SharingYC
*********************

= Others =

Mr Mark Lee
Mrs Betsy Tan
Xiaogui
Wi Gun
Noelle
XiaoZhu (LZX)

= DongBangJunior fwenz =

Anna
Chrismeen
Hilda
Huiyun
Kaiqi

= Primary Fwenz =

Clarissa
Jacinta
Julin
Shina

= Secondary Fwenz =

Cherilyn
HuiHuang
Iskandar
Nurul Farhan
Triniton
Vincent
XueYing
YuTing

= ITE Fwenz =

Athari
Eddie
Janelle
Janet
Jason
Jessalyn
Joey
JunHao
KarHoon
MiaoLi
Rachel
Shilah
Terence
WeiSheng
Wendy
Zhen Yao
Zaki
*********************

♥ My Calendar

January 2008

Mark Lee BDae-09.JAN
Janelle BDae-12.JAN
JaeJoong BDae-26.JAN
February 2008

Yunho BDae-06.FEB
HanKyung BDae-09.FEB
SiWon BDae-10.FEB
Rachel(niece)BDae-14.FEB
ChangMin BDae-18.FEB
James BDae-26.FEB
March 2008

KyuHyun BDae-02.MAR
HongKi Bdae-02.MAR
Weisheng BDae-12.MAR
Clarissa BDae-27.MAR
April 2008

Eunhyuk BDae-04.APR
JongHyun BDae-8.APR
MeiMei(niece)BDae-15.APR
Terence BDae-18.APR
Zhenyao Bdae-23.APR
MAY 2008

Deborah(niece)BDae-03.MAY
JieJie BDae-08.MAY
YuTing BDae-10.MAY
WenJun BDae-10.MAY
Triniton BDae-17.MAY
Jessayln BDae-17.MAY
Zaki BDae-30.MAY
JUNE 2008

YooChun BDae-04.JUNE
Miaoli Bdae-15.JUNE
RyeoWook BDae-21.JUNE
Aida BDae-22.JUNE
JunDa BDae-22.JUNE
Shar Bda-22.JUNE
JULY 2008

Eeteuk BDae-01.JULY
HeeChul BDae-10.JULY
TaeMin BDae-18.JULY
Jason BDae-18.JULY
WeiJun BDae-21.JULY
Jessamine BDae-28.JULY
XiaoZhu BDae-30.JULY
Mummy BDae-31.JULY
AUGUST 2008

Karhoon BDae-06.AUG
Felicia BDae-08.AUG
Calvin BDae-09.AUG
Jonathan(nephew)BDae-11.AUG
Lela BDae-24.AUG
Eddie BDae-26.AUG
Vincent Bdae-28.AUG
MatsumotoJun BDae-30.AUG
SEPTEMBER 2008

Vincent BDae-01.SEP
Hazim BDae-02.SEP
Eunice(niece)BDae-05.SEP
Juliana BDae-06.SEP
XueYing BDae-14.SEP
Key BDae-23.SEP
OCTOBER 2008

Shilah BDae-07.OCT
Tiffany Bdae-24.OCT
NOVEMBER 2008

Joey BDae-06.NOV
Xiang Ning Bdae-11.NOV
Min Hwan Bdae-11.NOV
Shahidah(niece)BDae-20.NOV
Joel(nephew)BDae-21.NOV
Xiaogui Bdae-28.Nov
Rachel BDae-29.NOV
DECEMBER 2008

Steven BDae-02.DEC
MinHo Bdae-09.DEC
Onew BDae-14.DEC
Junsu BDae-15.DEC
Raymond Bdae-15.DEC
JaeJin Bdae-17.DEC
Athari BDae-20.DEC
Junhao BDae-21.DEC
Chrismeen BDae-25.DEC