<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4481957130455306514?origin\x3dhttp://mrsjungyunhoselina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>

Friday, August 14, 2009

Aug 10 2009

me went to zhenyao house do project work
freaking holiday and me have to do project
hais. is okay. schl work anyway.
after that we then know is no nid pass up
end of Aug then pass up!
WTF! make us rush like fuck!
but is okay. can do finish fast and DONE!
somehow had fun there.
eat eat eat. LOL
---------------------


Today! nth to post nia
but there is lyrics me wanna post
somehow reflects me.
my love for uknow :D

~
TATA YOUNG - Crush on you

I wish upon a star
Wanna be right where you are
You set my world on fire
Babe I got a crush on you
I wish upon a star
Can't you see how right we are
We should be together
Babe I got a crush on you

I used to turn around and walk away
Never stopped to play
Cause there was no attraction

But in my heart you start to grow on me
Kind of suddenly
So now I've changed direction

Knowing it might seems strange
Love came over me
Feeling the luck has changed
Do you want me, like I want you?

[Chorus]

In this cold world, where dreams are few
Baby, I want you
Is it too much to ask for?

I'll take you places where you never been
If you just give in
So babe, it's now or never

Knowing it might seems strange...
Love came over me
Feeling the luck has changed
Do you want me, like I want you?

[Chorus]

Me and you, you and me. Living a life in harmony
Oh It's magic magic magic babe I've got a crush on you

Me and you, you and me. Living a life in harmony
It's magic magic cos babe I've got a crush on you

So if you feel the way I do
Would you fancy to
To take a ride beside me?

Me and you, you and me. Living a life in harmony
It's magic(oh it's magic) babe I've got a crush on you [x2]

[Chorus]

I wish upon a star
Wanna be right where you are
You set my world on fire
Babe I got a crush on you

BleedinG HearT
6:44 PM


♥ YunHo's Girl

Mrs Jung Selina

Selina

Name: Selina Jung Lee

D.O.B: 26 Aug 1991

Age: 19

Status: Married

♥ Likeys & Hateys


♥ LIKEYS

Telling Jokes

Surfing The Net

DBSK, Luo Zhi Xiang

Hanging Out With Friends

Listening To K ; J ; Cpop Songs


♥ HATEYS

Liars

Insects

Backstabber

People Insulting Her

Being Force 2 Do Things

♥ CHATTYS


♥ DJ World

♥ Have A Nice Day!

= Idols Pics/News =

[BS] 2U Angels
[BS] DBSK SlpLess Night
[BS] SharingYC
*********************

= Others =

Mr Mark Lee
Mrs Betsy Tan
Xiaogui
Wi Gun
Noelle
XiaoZhu (LZX)

= DongBangJunior fwenz =

Anna
Chrismeen
Hilda
Huiyun
Kaiqi

= Primary Fwenz =

Clarissa
Jacinta
Julin
Shina

= Secondary Fwenz =

Cherilyn
HuiHuang
Iskandar
Nurul Farhan
Triniton
Vincent
XueYing
YuTing

= ITE Fwenz =

Athari
Eddie
Janelle
Janet
Jason
Jessalyn
Joey
JunHao
KarHoon
MiaoLi
Rachel
Shilah
Terence
WeiSheng
Wendy
Zhen Yao
Zaki
*********************

♥ My Calendar

January 2008

Mark Lee BDae-09.JAN
Janelle BDae-12.JAN
JaeJoong BDae-26.JAN
February 2008

Yunho BDae-06.FEB
HanKyung BDae-09.FEB
SiWon BDae-10.FEB
Rachel(niece)BDae-14.FEB
ChangMin BDae-18.FEB
James BDae-26.FEB
March 2008

KyuHyun BDae-02.MAR
HongKi Bdae-02.MAR
Weisheng BDae-12.MAR
Clarissa BDae-27.MAR
April 2008

Eunhyuk BDae-04.APR
JongHyun BDae-8.APR
MeiMei(niece)BDae-15.APR
Terence BDae-18.APR
Zhenyao Bdae-23.APR
MAY 2008

Deborah(niece)BDae-03.MAY
JieJie BDae-08.MAY
YuTing BDae-10.MAY
WenJun BDae-10.MAY
Triniton BDae-17.MAY
Jessayln BDae-17.MAY
Zaki BDae-30.MAY
JUNE 2008

YooChun BDae-04.JUNE
Miaoli Bdae-15.JUNE
RyeoWook BDae-21.JUNE
Aida BDae-22.JUNE
JunDa BDae-22.JUNE
Shar Bda-22.JUNE
JULY 2008

Eeteuk BDae-01.JULY
HeeChul BDae-10.JULY
TaeMin BDae-18.JULY
Jason BDae-18.JULY
WeiJun BDae-21.JULY
Jessamine BDae-28.JULY
XiaoZhu BDae-30.JULY
Mummy BDae-31.JULY
AUGUST 2008

Karhoon BDae-06.AUG
Felicia BDae-08.AUG
Calvin BDae-09.AUG
Jonathan(nephew)BDae-11.AUG
Lela BDae-24.AUG
Eddie BDae-26.AUG
Vincent Bdae-28.AUG
MatsumotoJun BDae-30.AUG
SEPTEMBER 2008

Vincent BDae-01.SEP
Hazim BDae-02.SEP
Eunice(niece)BDae-05.SEP
Juliana BDae-06.SEP
XueYing BDae-14.SEP
Key BDae-23.SEP
OCTOBER 2008

Shilah BDae-07.OCT
Tiffany Bdae-24.OCT
NOVEMBER 2008

Joey BDae-06.NOV
Xiang Ning Bdae-11.NOV
Min Hwan Bdae-11.NOV
Shahidah(niece)BDae-20.NOV
Joel(nephew)BDae-21.NOV
Xiaogui Bdae-28.Nov
Rachel BDae-29.NOV
DECEMBER 2008

Steven BDae-02.DEC
MinHo Bdae-09.DEC
Onew BDae-14.DEC
Junsu BDae-15.DEC
Raymond Bdae-15.DEC
JaeJin Bdae-17.DEC
Athari BDae-20.DEC
Junhao BDae-21.DEC
Chrismeen BDae-25.DEC